The REVOLVE Guidebook is a collection of resources to support Detroit’s Retail Evolution. Whether you’re starting a business, installing a public art project, restoring a building or promoting a neighborhood – this is your one-stop shop for practical how-to information revitalizing Detroit’s neighborhood business districts.
The guidebook is designed for a broad audience of entrepreneurs, artists, community organizations and building owners with the common goal of activating vacant space. It includes checklists, flow-charts, contact lists, permits and a whole lot more in easy-to-understand, ready-to-use formats. Our goal is provide information to help stakeholders work together and take action.
Download the entire Guide to Detroit's Retail Evolution or download it below by chapter.
Guidebook by chapter
- Chapter 1: REVOLVE Detroit
- Chapter 2: Case Studies and Best Practices
- Chapter 3: Entrepreneur Resources
- Temporary Use Permit
- Temporary Food Permit
- Building Owner and Participant License Agreement
- DEGC and Building Owner License Agreement
- DEGC and Tenant License Agreement
- Sample Property Assessment
- Insurance Contacts
- Non-Profit Liquor License